Stickers are CoolJoseph Wu
“Stickers are cool…but I’m not sure how I could use them in my business”.
We’ve heard it time and time again.
Here’s how to use them for your company.
1) Sticker swag. Get some good quality custom stickers made of your logo and start giving them out. If people like your brand, they’ll stick your sticker and suddenly you customers aren’t just customers, they are brand advocates.
2) Decals. You can buy these everywhere online, but if you want to turn all your tech gear into a mini billboard for your brand, simply get some custom stickers made. Just like that, all your employees are promoting your brand everywhere they go without trying.
3) Bumper stickers. These are quite possibly the most effective form of cheap advertising out there. How many times have you sped up to read the bumper sticker of the car in front of you? Case and point.
4) Address labels. It can be expensive to get envelopes printed with your branding and contact info. But making custom stickers as address labels is easy, fast and affordable. You will also have the flexibility to stick them on whatever packages or envelopes you want and you don’t have to order in bulk.
5) Window decals. If you have a storefront it may be helpful to list the store hours in the window, or advertise free WiFi or sales. It also is the perfect way to boost curb appeal. You can also use custom window decals as signage for office doors or promote your business through car window decals.
6) Customized client gifts. Client appreciation is important. But now you can take it to the next step by creating custom wine labels, custom travel mugs, custom labelled jars and more.
7) Custom water bottle labels. Is your company participating in a golf tournament fundraiser, a parade or have a booth at a trade show? These are perfect for getting your branding right in the hands of people, literally. Maybe they aren’t your target audience, but you can bet they know someone who is, and you’ll want your company name front of mind. On hot days, everyone appreciates a free water bottle.
8) Organization. Stickers and labels are great for organizing shelves, boxes, drawers, supplies, tools, departments, and more. An organized workplace is a safe and welcoming workplace. Cut down on the chaos and get back to your core competencies.
9) Wall decals. Make your walls talk. Those blank spaces are perfect for adding some workplace words of wisdom, directions, or more signage. The best part is most custom wall decals will come off without any damage to your walls.
10) Floor decals. The floor is a vastly under-utilized space. A floor is absolutely necessary and gets used all the time, but it’s not as common to see decals, ads or signs there. So the ones that are there stand out even more. Use it to advertise store sales in your parking lot or on the sidewalk, or to point customers or clients in the right direction.
No matter how big or small your business, or how big or small your budget, there is a way custom labels and stickers can be used.
[su_button url=”printitgo.com/request-a-custom-quote/” style=”flat” background=”#E74B43″ size=”4″ center=”yes” desc=”Request a custom quote”]Let’s GO.[/su_button]