UV Coating: High Gloss Coatingmasoud moosaei
- Very high shine finish When UV is used on deep, rich colors, like blues and dark tones, the result is an almost wet appearance. This can effect can make image-rich projects look phenomenal. The stunning shine it creates is why it is so popular for certain designs and products.
- Good abrasion resistance If your printed piece is going to be handed out or travel through the mail, the combination of a visually appealing piece and added durability makes for a great combo for postcards, brochures or business cards. The UV coating allows the mailed piece to resist smudging and marking and allows it to maintain a professional, high quality appearance due to an extremely hard finish, one known for being both chemical and abrasion resistant.
- High clarity UV coatings helps make details pop and stand out, and are perfect for photographic images and company logos.
- Environmentally friendly PRINTitGO uses UV coatings that are free of solvents and do not emit volatile organic compounds, or VOCs when cured.
- Instantaneous drying time with UV light exposure By drying so quickly, the use of UV coating helps reduce production time, enabling earlier shipping and delivery times.
- When using Metallic Inks
- On text weight paper under 100#
- On uncoated paper stocks
- When the piece has Foil Stamping
- Anything that needs to be written on
- The addressed portion of a mailing piece
Want to learn more about UV Coating or check out some samples? Call 604-726-95GO now to talk to a print expert at PRINTitGO.